Sunday, February 5, 2012

camillia

hiie sister , i don kw if u will read my blog . but i srsly do miss the time we were together . u used to tell me everything . but now u don . u always say ur boyf don allow u to text me or sth else . but the fact is no , ur boyf do allow . but u choose not to text me , but u choose to text wenxing . i don care if u want to be with wenxing or not . cox he's none of my concern anymore . u have changed , thats all i kw . if tat time , u wan to be with birthday, just tell me , u want his attention , its okay . continue . u care about him more than me . and i wonder do ur boyf even know about this . u claimed to be concern about me , cox ure my sis . but too bad , i know tat u are just indirectly concerning about him -_- . i just want u to return to the past . k bye . 

No comments:

Post a Comment